- FII’s bought 6.2 K contract of Index Future worth 322 cores ,3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.2 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 230 contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures.Trade Like a Chameleon
- Nifty Shark pattern again came to rescue for bulls as market again made a new low @7425 but still unable to close below 7503. Close below 7503 increases probability of Nifty going towards 7400/7118.Holding the same bounceback till 7610 and above that 7676. Bullish only on close above 7767. Nifty moved Today 398 Points in 6 hours and might have formed a short term bottom which will get confirmed on weekly close above 7503. Bank Nifty forms DOJI and ABCD pattern,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.22 core with addition of 4.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position closed today . Nifty rollover cost 7930 close below it saw sharp decline
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.85 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.9 lakh , PCR @0.74.
- 8000 CE OI at 68.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7600/8000 CE liquidated 7.5 lakh in OI as bears liquidated position in 7700/7800 CE .FII bought 20 K CE longs and 16.7 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 20 K CE contracts and 11.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7500 PE OI@57 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7500/8000 PE liquidated 7.2 lakh so bulls ran for cover in 7500/7800 .FII bought 11 K PE longs and 3 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 12.4 K PE contracts and 9.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 75 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 618 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.84
Buy above 7565 Tgt 7590,7625 and 7675 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7520 Tgt 7490,7460 and 7430 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates