- FII’s bought 18.7 K contract of Index Future worth 958 cores ,15 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.6 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures.Market is going against me, but unable to cut my loses
- As per below chart nifty has formed a BULLISH ABCD pattern near so if 7323 is held we can see bounceback till 7579/7610/7654 in short term , Short covering rally will be fast and furious. Nifty has corrected 637 so short covering rally cannot be ruled out, our levels are 7323/7300 should be held for the rally to take place. Another level to keep an eye on is 7230. Bank Nifty heading towards gann arc,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.12 core with liquidation of 13.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today . Nifty rollover cost 7930 close below it saw sharp decline
- 7700 CE OI at 62 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7700 .7400/8000 CE added 30 lakh in OI as bears added position in 7500 and 7400 CE seems like emotional selling looking at IV’s in Options .FII bought 8.9 K CE longs and 15 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 61.5 K CE contracts and 4.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retailers have been buying CE and are losing heavily.
- 7300 PE OI@67.8 lakhs strong base @ 7300. 7300/8000 PE liquidated 11 lakh so bulls again got knock out punch from bears as 7400 was broken.FII bought 14 K PE longs and 13.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 3.2 K PE contracts and 12.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1203 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1122 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.68
Buy above 7385 Tgt 7420,7440 and 7463 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7330 Tgt 7305,7260 and 7230 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates