Buy above 806 Tgt 813,823 and 837 SL 800
Sell below 785 Tgt 775,767 and 755 SL 792
Buy above 305.5 Tgt 308,312 and 316 SL 302
Sell below 300 Tgt 295,292 and 288 SL 302
Buy above 1180 Tgt 1187,1199 and 1210 SL 1170
Sell below 1168 Tgt 1159,1152 and 1143 SL 1173
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.61 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.48 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh