Buy above 239.5 Tgt 241.7,244 and 249 SL 237.5
Sell below 236.5 Tgt 235,232.5 and 230.5 SL 237.5
Buy above 4130 Tgt 4160,4200 and 4250 SL 4110
Sell below 4090 Tgt 4077,4041 and 4000 SL 4111
Buy above 746 Tgt 757 ,765 and 777 SL 738
Sell below 732 Tgt 726,714 and 700 SL 738
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.61 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.48 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh