- FII’s sold 6.2 K contract of Index Future worth 355 cores ,5.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 0.06 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.Keep Your Dream
- As discussed in Last Analysis Nifty is approaching near the swing low of 7551, break of the same we can head towards 7503 where SHARK pattern gets completed. Till we do not see close above 7767 and gann trendline as shown below Bulls will on back hand and bears will try to cover position in range of 7540/7503 if and when it comes. Bank Nifty near gann arc,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.16 core with addition of 0.36 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position added today . Nifty rollover cost 7930 close below it saw sharp decline
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.85 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.16 lakh , PCR @0.80.
- 8000 CE OI at 63.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7600/8000 CE added 26 lakh in OI as bears added aggressively in 7700/7800 CE .FII bought 16.9 K CE longs and 27.7 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 35.2 K CE contracts and 19.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@58.9 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7500/8000 PE liquidated 11.2 lakh so bulls ran for cover .FII bought 17.4 K PE longs and 3.1 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 11.4 K PE contracts and 17.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1236 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1003 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.63
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7616 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7796 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7600 Tgt 7640,7674 and 7700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7550 Tgt 7525,7503 and 7481 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh