- FII’s bought 515 contract of Index Future worth 53 cores ,1.6 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.2 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.8 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures.Why Retail Traders Lose Money in Stock Market
- Nifty bounced from 7767 again and again got stalled near 7860 zone , High made today was 7840, Nifty needs to close above 7860 range for a move towards 7979 range, Unable to close above can again make nifty test 7767 range. Bank Nifty bounced from Gann Arc, EOD Analysis
- Nifty December Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 core with liquidation of 0.88 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today. Nifty closing below rollover cost 7896.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.08 lakh , PCR @0.94.
- 8000 CE OI at 81.1 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7600/8000 CE liquidated 7.7 lakh in OI as bears ran for cover in 7800/8000 CE.FII bought 4.8 K CE longs and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 2 K CE contracts and 24.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@54 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8000 PE added 2.1 lakh so bulls added in partial manner as nifty is still unable to cross above the supply zone of 7860.FII bought 12.7 K PE longs and 700 PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 24 K PE contracts and 13 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 37 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 67 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.34
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7823 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7814 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7840 Tgt 7860,7875 and 7890 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7800 Tgt 7765,7750 and 7733 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh