- FII’s sold 8.6 K contract of Index Future worth 508 cores ,5.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.5 contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. Do You Fear Overnight Trading Positions
- As discussed yesterday For next 2 days if 7906 broken we can go towards 7851/7812. Bullish only on close above 7994. Nifty made high of 7912 went below 7906 and fall started made low of 7853 near our 1 tatget of 7851 and now heading towards 7812 range. Bank Nifty takes support near Gann Arc,EOD Analysis
- Nifty December Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.93 core with addition of 0.30 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today. Nifty closing above rollover cost 7896.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 143 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @0.68.
- 8000 CE OI at 52.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8500 CE added 54.3 lakh in OI as bears added position at higher level most of addition was seen in 8000/8300 CE.FII bought 24.8 K CE longs and 28.7 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 28.1 K CE contracts and 15.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE [email protected] 46.4 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7500/8000 PE added 6.7 lakh so bulls added position is 7700/7800 PE forming base at higher levels .FII bought 18.6 K PE longs and 131 shorted PE were by covered them .Retail sold 6.6 K PE contracts and 17.1K PE were shorted by them. Retailers playing for range bound move.
- FII’s sold 611 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 521 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.59.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7914 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7952 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7878 Tgt 7900,7935 and 7958 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7840 Tgt 7820,7800 and 7782 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh