Buy above 856 Tgt 861,865 and 871 SL 853
Sell below 850 Tgt 846,840 and 833 SL 853
Buy above 903 Tgt 906,911 and 915 SL 900
Sell below 896 Tgt 892,887 and 883 SL 900
Buy above 153 Tgt 154.5,156 and 159 SL 152
Sell below 151 Tgt 149.8,148.7 and 146 SL 152
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 4.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.08 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh