Buy above 318.5 Tgt 320,323 and 328 SL 317
Sell below 314.5 Tgt 312,308 and 303 SL 316
Buy above 430 Tgt 433,438 and 442 SL 428
Sell below 424 Tgt 420,416 and 411 SL 426
Buy above 320 Tgt 324,330 and 336 SL 318
Sell below 315 Tgt 310,305 and 295 SL 318
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 4.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.08 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh