- FII’s bought 6.6 K contract of Index Future worth 403 cores ,38.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 32.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 71.1 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and shorts in Index futures. How following NEWS can Bust your Trading Account
- Nifty formed inside day pattern also showing range contraction as shown in 2 chart suggesting big trending move is round the corner, Now 7885 should be watched going above it can see move towards 7937/7995 . On Downside break of 7825 again will revisit 7765/7714.Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.37 core with liquidation of 20Lakh which got rollovered to December series and also addition of 25 lakh, Rollover for NF stands @42% and rollover cost 7894.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.17 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.68 lakh , PCR @0.93. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8000 CE OI at 65.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8200 CE added 14.6 lakh in OI as bears added position at higher level which will be tested tommrow .FII bought 3.6 K CE longs and 17.9 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 36.4 K CE contracts and 19.5 K CE were shorted were by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 48.7 lakhs strong base @ 7700. 7500/7900 PE added just 0.89 lakh so bulls did not add aggressively as 7885 is still not breaking on closing basis .FII sold 8 K PE longs and 11.2 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 13 K PE contracts and 9.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 35 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 90 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.47.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7855 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7932 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7880 Tgt 7902,7928 and 7960 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7820 Tgt 7790,7765 and 7735 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh