- FII’s sold 2.4 K contract of Index Future worth 141 cores ,17.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 19.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 36.8 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and shorts in Index futures. Are you Trading on Skills or Luck
- Nifty continued with small range play stuck between 2 EMA’s as shown in 2 chart suggesting big trending move is round the corner. We might have a big expiry day, Now 7885 should be watched going above it can see move towards 7937/7995 . On Downside break of 7825 again will revisit 7765/7714.Bank Nifty November Expiry Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.18 core with liquidation of 19.7 Lakh which got rollovered to December series and also addition of 18 lakh, Rollover for NF stands @53.1% and rollover cost 7891.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.88 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.70 lakh , PCR @0.91. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8000 CE OI at 59.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7900 CE added 3.4 lakh in OI as bears added position at higher level which will be tested on expiry day as still high made was 7870 .FII bought 4.8 K CE longs and 1 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 3.4 K CE contracts and 12 K shorted CE were covered were by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 47.5 lakhs strong base @ 7800. IF Nifty sustain below 7800 for 1 hour we can see a swift fall towards 7750/7700 to give writers run for their money.FII sold 4.7 K PE longs and 2.6 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 6.2 K PE contracts and 7.4 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 540 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 532 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.32.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7846 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7928 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7850 Tgt 7870,7895 and 7935(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7800 Tgt 7780,7750 and 7700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:7898
Lower End of Expiry:7765
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh