- FII’s sold 5.2 K contract of Index Future worth 293 cores ,2.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 794 contract, so today’s rise/fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures, We have discussed various scenarios which we can see after Bihar Election results are declared Bihar Election Result impact on Stock Market
- Nifty opened with gap up again got sold off and still unable to close above 8088 and gann arc. Nifty needs to hold its signal line as shown in below chart @8008, once broken can see a quick move towards 7960/7930 where we have trendline support also,Nifty needs to close above 8088 for bounceback till 8128/8209. Bank Nifty near crucial junction, ready for Big move
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 core with liquidation of 3 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.35 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.16 lakh so increase in lot size showing effect on volumes, PCR @0.86. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8500 CE OI at 40.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE added 9.7 lakh in OI so bears adding position at higher levels.FII bought 6.5 K CE longs and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 28.4 K CE contracts and 14.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 41.6 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7500/7900 PE added 4 lakh so bulls are also building up position eventhough nifty is not able to sustain higher levels almost 85 lakhs added in 4 days which will be tested by friday is it weak bulls or strong bulls are adding position.FII bought 3.8 K PE longs and 10.6 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 16.1 K PE contracts and 13.8 K PE were shorted by them.FII going with bearish bias from start of series and effet is showing with rise we are seeing equal selling and hence unable to close above 8088.
- FII’s bought 33 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 74 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.48.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8104 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8111 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8070 Tgt 8095,8130 and 8165 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8030 Tgt 8008,7972 and 7945 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh