- FII’s sold 4.7 K contract of Index Future worth 256 cores ,4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 0.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.3 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures What to Include in Successful Trading Plan
- Nifty continued with its fall for sixth day, correction of 340 points, Nifty did the gunner target bounced from gann arc and demand are as shown in below 2 charts making low near 7997 which was near demand zone of 8008 before a bouncing back but still unable to close above 8088. Support below 8008 comes at 7930 so these level should be watched for a probable relief rally. Nifty needs to close above 8088 for bounceback till 8128/8209. Bank Nifty unable to close above supply zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.89 core with addition of 7.5 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position were added today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.44 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.1 lakh so increase in lot size showing effect on volumes, PCR @0.97. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8500 CE OI at 35.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE added 18.2 lakh in OI so bears adding position at higher levels.FII bought 8 K CE longs and 11.8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 35 K CE contracts and 14.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7900 PE OI@ 34.2 lakhs strong base @ 7900. 7500/7900 PE added 35.3 lakh so bulls are also building up position eventhough nifty is falling almost 70 lakhs added in 2 days which will be tested in next 2 days is it weak bulls or strong bulls are adding position.FII bought 52.4 K PE longs and 9.6 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 4.3 K PE contracts and 33.5 K PE were shorted by them.FII going with bearish bias from start of series.
- FII’s sold 272 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 145 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.58.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8055 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8116 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8060 Tgt 8075,8100 and 8140 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8030 Tgt 8010,7972 and 7945 (Nifty Spot Levels)