Buy above 4662 Tgt 4682,4700 and 4750 SL 4640
Sell below 4620 Tgt 4600,4560 and 4500 SL 4640
Buy above 428 Tgt 429.5,431.8 and 434.5 SL 426.5
Sell below 424 Tgt 422.8,420 and 415 SL 426.5
Buy above 465 Tgt 466.3,468.5 and 472 SL 463.5
Sell below 462 Tgt 460,457 and 450 SL 463.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 1.49 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.52 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh