- FII’s sold 25.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1485 cores ,5.3 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 20.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15 K contract, so today’s fall/rise in market was used by FII’s to exit both long and add shorts in Index futures Case Study: How Emotion affect Trading
- As discussed in Weekly analysis , 7783 as per SHARK harmonic pattern should be probable target of downmove, 7767 was also the demand zone, 7771 was the low made and nifty bounced back sharply. Now close above 7930 only will give power to bulls for target of 7995/8116,else bear will dominate again. Bank Nifty bounces from Harmonic Zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.79 core with liquidation of 7.3 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.84 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh so increase in lot size showing effect on volumes, PCR @0.74. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 62.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7900/8200 CE added 27.2 lakh in OI so bears adding aggressive position at higher levels.FII bought 0.08 K CE longs and 35.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 34.7 K CE contracts and 20.3 K shorted CE covered were by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 40.8 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7500/7900 PE added 13.4 lakh so bulls are also building up position as nifty bounced from lower level almost 130 lakhs added in 7 days .FII bought 4.8 K PE longs and 4.9 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 10.3 K PE contracts and 18.8 K shorted PE were covered by them.FII going with bearish bias from start of series and effect is showing with rise we are seeing equal selling .
- FII’s sold 816 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 621 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.44.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7870 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8053 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7940 Tgt 7975,8000 and 8040 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7900 Tgt 7875,7850 and 7815 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh