Buy above 1370 Tgt 1382,1400 and 1415 SL 1362
Sell below 1355 Tgt 1349,1336 and 1320 SL 1362
Buy above 494 Tgt 497,502 and 510 SL 491
Sell below 487 Tgt 484,480 and 475 SL 491
Buy above 1370 Tgt 1378,1388 and 1405 SL 1360
Sell below 1358 Tgt 1350,1333 and 1320 SL 1366
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 1.49 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.52 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh