- FII’s bought 4.8 K contract of Index Future worth 260 cores ,10.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15.8 K contract, so today’s rise/fall in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and shorts in Index futures. Mistakes to avoid when writing/shorting Options
- Nifty was unable to close above 7885 suggesting selling pressure at higher levels. Support at 7800 range and green gann arc,Expiry week can see good mvoe looking at price consolidation we are seeing.Bank Nifty again got sold off from gann trendline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.57 core with liquidation of 8.9 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.64 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.82 lakh , PCR @0.93. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8000 CE OI at 59.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8200 CE liquidated 12 lakh in OI as bears ran for cover as market continued to move higher .FII bought 5.7 K CE longs and 10.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 7.1 K CE contracts and 22.2 K CE were shorted were by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 51.7 lakhs strong base @ 7700. 7500/7900 PE liquidated 19 lakh so bulls liquidated yesterday position suggesting till 7940 is not broken market could have remain in range of 7700-7900 .FII sold 7.8 K PE longs and 5.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 7.4 K PE contracts and 5.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 94 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 610 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.19.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7880 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7937 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7861 Tgt 7880,7904 and 7950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7812 Tgt 7790,7765 and 7735 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863