- FII’s bought 1.9 K contract of Index Future worth 149 cores ,481 Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.4 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures Stock market is the most wonderful place to make money
- Nifty took support at gann line but struggling to cross the green arc as shown below and above that the horizontal line at 8313/8321 range which is also point where harmonic ABCD pattern will get invalidated , The current rally from the low of 7539 is the biggest rally in percentage term as Nifty is up almost 9% or 744 points from low. 8313 is important zone of resistance and bulls should use this to lighten up, Support at 8220/8204 range , We have gann date tomorrow, so expect big move .Bank Nifty near trendline support,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.90 core with liquidation of 5.4 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 360 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.52 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.2 lakh . PCR @1.19, bulls getting overconfident. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 59.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 5.3 lakh in OI so bears used the fall to cover their position, so no addition was seen by bulls. FII sold 10.6 K CE longs and 0.08 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 19.1 K CE contracts and 4.3 K CE shorted were covered by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 56 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 7900/8400 PE added 4.8 lakh so bulls added position in today’s fall suggesting all dips are bought by bulls . FII bought 21.8 K PE longs and 80.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 8.7 K PE contracts and 24 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 48 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 138 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.12.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8257 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8108 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8294 Tgt 8313,8333 and 8365 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8250 Tgt 8215,8180 and 8140 (Nifty Spot Levels)