- FII’s bought 62.3 K contract of Index Future worth 1850 cores ,36.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 26 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.1 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures How to develop yourself as Profitable trader
- Nifty took support at gann line but struggling to cross the green arc as shown below and above that the horizontal line at 8313/8321 range which is also point where harmonic ABCD pattern will get invalidated , The current rally from the low of 7539 is the biggest rally in percentage term as Nifty is up almost 9% or 744 points from low. 8313 is important zone of resistance Nifty was unable to close above it on Friday, closing above it can see Nifty moving towards 8380/8420 odd levels. Support at 8220/8204 range .Bank Nifty close shy of 17950,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 core with liquidation of 5.1 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.34 Lakh core with total contract traded at 3.5 lakh . PCR @1.07, bulls getting overconfident. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 55.1 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8300 CE liquidated 16.9 lakh in OI so bears used the rise to cover their position, we got early indication as Bulls was using fall to cover position. FII sold 18.5 K CE longs and 8.2 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 17.6 K CE contracts and 31.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 54 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8300/8400 PE added 11 lakh so bulls added position in today’s rise suggesting all dips coming will be bought by bulls till 8200 PE is not broken . FII sold 13.2 K PE longs and 2.7 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 48.8 K PE contracts and 3.5 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retailers buying PE and going short in CE suggesting bearish bias which is opposite to FII bullish bias.
- FII’s bought 229 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 156 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.82.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8314 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8108 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8322 Tgt 8348,8369 and 8390 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8298 Tgt 8275,8255 and 8230 (Nifty Spot Levels)