- FII’s sold 52.7 K contract of Index Future worth 831 cores ,27.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 25.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.2 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter fresh shorts in Index futures Motivational: Don’t Lie to Yourself
- As 8150 was broken nifty moves towards 100 DMA as we have discussed. Nifty is still in consolidation mode Break out will happen above 8250 which is gann line as shown in below chart and breakdown below 8088.Bank Nifty gives breakout,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 core with addition of 2 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position were added today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 300 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.12 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.5 lakh . PCR @1.01, bulls gets overconfident. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 53.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 8.7 lakh in OI so bears used the rise to cover their position. FII bought 38.7 K CE longs and 29.1 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 49.9 K CE contracts and 12.3 K CE shorted were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 55.8 lakhs strong base @ 8000. 7900/8400 PE added 8.8 lakh so bulls added position but not so aggressively , still holding 57 lakh in OI. FII sold 13.5 K PE longs and 23.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 51.4 K PE contracts and 11.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 436 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 102 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.81.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8209 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8077 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8250 Tgt 8273,8309 and 8350 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8200 Tgt 8175,8148 and 8111 (Nifty Spot Levels)