- FII’s bought 35 K contract of Index Future worth 742 cores ,29.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.2 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 24.5 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures Different Kind of Traders,Which one are you ?
- Nifty again opened gap up touched its 100 DMA and again came down to fill gap and unable to close above 100 DMA and gann box resistance as shown is below chart. Nifty formed a outside bar pattern or bearish engulfing pattern,after touching high of contracting triangle, any break of 8128 will suggest nifty can correct to 8055 odd levels.Resistance is at 8232/8269 odd levels above 8190.Bank Nifty gets resisted at gann angle,EOD Analysis for 13 Oct
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.84 core with addition of 5.9 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position were added today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 300 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.79 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4 lakh . PCR @0.94 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 53.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8200 CE added 6.5 lakh in OI so bears did not add aggressively today even after 100 point fall from top . FII bought 9.2 K CE longs and 34.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 104 K CE contracts and 22.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8100 PE OI@ 46.3 lakhs strong base @ 8100. 7900/8400 PE added 5.5 lakh so bulls also adding at 7900/8000 PE after making stronger at lower level adding 52 lakh in 3 days. FII sold 12.2 K PE longs and 11.8 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 24.1 K PE contracts and 2.8 shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 317 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 175 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.75.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8187 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8045 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8175 Tgt 8195,8215 and 8245 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8125 Tgt 8100,8060 and 8030 (Nifty Spot Levels)