- FII’s sold 68 K contract of Index Future worth 872 cores ,45 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 22.3 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 23.4 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter fresh shorts in Index futures Picking Tops and Bottoms: Is It for You?
- Nifty formed gravestone doji pattern which might act as reversal Patten if we get follow move with break of 8088 and closing below it, Break of 8088 can see nifty moving towards 8010/7920 odd levels and break of 8150 can see another ride towards 100 DMA.Bank Nifty trades in small range, EOD Analysis for 15 Oct
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.97 core with liquidation of 13 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 300 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.42 Lakh core with total contract traded at 3.3 lakh . PCR @1.03 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 52.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7700/8200 CE added 0.5 lakh in OI so bears used the fall to enter position in small manner. FII bought 16.1 K CE longs and 6.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 33.8 K CE contracts and 9.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 47.6 lakhs strong base @ 8000. 7900/8400 PE liquidated 8.2 lakh so bulls finally liquidated position, and liquidated 7.5 lakh in 8100 PE still holding 46 lakh in OI. FII sold 54.7 K PE longs and 359 PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 39.2 K PE contracts and 4.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bias is turning bullish and FII’s bias is turning from neutral to bearish.
- FII’s bought 121 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 207 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.03.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8128 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8058 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8115 Tgt 8132,8157 and 8175 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8085 Tgt 8060,8040 and 8000 (Nifty Spot Levels)