- FII’s sold 18.2 K contract of Index Future worth 386 cores ,24 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 5.8 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 29.8 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures How To NOT Blow Up Your Trading Account
- Nifty after yesterday outside bar pattern continued forming lower high lower low pattern and formed doji candlestick , Break of 8088 can see nifty moving towards 8010/7920 odd levels and break of 8150 can see another ride towards 100 DMA..Bank Nifty ready for Big move,EOD Analysis for 14 Oct
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.10 core with liquidation of 7.5 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 300 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.83 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.3 lakh . PCR @1.01 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 51.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 6.9 lakh in OI so bears used the fall to exit position instead of adding more . FII sold 7.7 K CE longs and 26.7 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 32.5 K CE contracts and 57.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 45.9 lakhs strong base @ 8000. 7900/8400 PE added 2.2 lakh so bulls also adding at 7900/8000 PE after making stronger at lower level adding 54 lakh in 3 days. FII bought 13.9 K PE longs and 14.3 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 1.8 K PE contracts and 20.3 shorted PE were covered by them. Retailers bias is turning bullish and FII’s bias is turning from neutral to bearish.
- FII’s bought 272 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 273 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.18.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8130 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8053 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8160 Tgt 8185,8215 and 8245 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8085 Tgt 8060,8038 and 8000 (Nifty Spot Levels)