Buy above 497 Tgt 500 ,504 and 510 SL 493
Sell below 486 Tgt 483,478 and 474 SL 490
Buy above 966 Tgt 970,975 and 986 SL 962
Sell below 960Tgt 955,950 and 944 SL 963
Buy above 89 Tgt 90 ,91.5 and 93 SL 88
Sell below 87 Tgt 85.8 ,84.5 and 83 SL 88
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 1.84 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863