- FII’s sold 6.2 K contract of Index Future worth 104 cores ,8.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 14.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 22.6 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter fresh shorts in Index futures The ‘formula’ for trading Success :Consistency
- Nifty did not gave follow up move of gravestone doji pattern as it was unable to break 8088, But as 8150 was broken nifty moves towards 100 DMA as we have discussed. Nifty is still in consolidation mode Break out will happen above 8250 and breakdown below 8088.Bank Nifty again get resisted at gann line,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.01 core with addition of 3.3 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today. We did not see rise in OI eventhough Nifty was up by 70 points. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Once NF closed above it 300 points rally done
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.81 Lakh core with total contract traded at 3.8 lakh . PCR @1.07, bulls gets overconfident. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 50.1 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200,high made today was 8206 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 10.4 lakh in OI so bears used the rise to cover their position. FII bought 34.7 K CE longs and 7 K shorted CE covered were by them.Retail sold 49.3 K CE contracts and 4.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 59.7 lakhs strong base @ 8000. 7900/8400 PE added 5.3 lakh so bulls added position but not so aggressively , still holding 51 lakh in OI. FII sold 22.2 K PE longs and 5.2 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 10.1 K PE contracts and 386 shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 291 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 102 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.82.
Buy above 8190 Tgt 8203,8227 and 8264 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8160 Tgt 8140,8110 and 8080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates