- FII’s bought 46.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1332 cores ,7.4K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 53.6 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 61.1 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit majority shorts in Index futures Disappointment in Trading
- Nifty opened with gap up touched the gann swing point in second chart and completed the gunner target and started the correction. As we have been discussing 8313 is the level to watch Nifty is unable to close above that level from past 2 trading , Once it close abvoe this level 8390 /8410 can be seen quickly. Support at 8230/8198 near gann line. We got freak high today @8723 as 4675 contracts were traded at 8723 and another 4675 @8400 suggesting someone punched order wrongly, big fat finger at work. Bank Nifty reach for gann swing points,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 core with liquidation of 16.4 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today.Rollover stands at 24% and Rollover cost @8338
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.76 Lakh core with total contract traded at 3.7 lakh . PCR @1.06. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 54.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8300 CE liquidated 10.3 lakh in OI so bears used the fall to cover their position. FII sold 45.9 K CE longs and 16.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 65 K CE contracts and 42.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 58.3 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8200/8400 PE added 3.9 lakh so bulls added position in today’s fall suggesting all dips coming will be bought by bulls till 8200 PE is not broken . FII sold 10.8 K PE longs and 7.8 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 10.1 K PE contracts and 856 PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 724 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 530 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.96.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8287 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8127 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8285 Tgt 8310,8336 and 8367 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8250 Tgt 8228,8200 and 8145 (Nifty Spot Levels)