Buy above 321 Tgt 323.5,327 and 331 SL 319
Sell below 317 Tgt 314,311 and 308 SL 319
Buy above 436 Tgt 440 ,443 and 446 SL 433
Sell below 432 Tgt 428,424 and 420 SL 435
Buy above 785 Tgt 789,794 and 798 SL 783
Sell below 779 Tgt 775 ,771 and 765 SL 783
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.01 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.94 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.