- FII’s sold 15.6 K contract of Index Future worth 356 cores ,1.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 17.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18.6 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures Reason for Sensex crashing to 13 month low
- Black Friday was witnessed on Dalal Street as nifty break its previous swing low of 7667 and closing below its. Weekly trend with combination of gann date proved a lethal dose for bears.7563 becomes a very important level to be watched in coming week as this is the high of May 16 when NDA won election break and close below 7563 will be very fatal and nifty can correct all the way till 7503 which is major pivot as per MML and 7422 is the demand area.
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.31 core with addition of 5 Lakh with increase in OI and decrease in CoC suggesting short position have been added. Rollover stand at 65 % and avg cost of rollover @ 7998.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.31 Lakh core with total contract traded at 7.8 lakh . PCR @0.91.
- 8200 CE OI at 43.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7700/8000 CE added 23 lakh in OI so bears added major position today in 7900/8000 CE and added 86 Lakh. FII bought 65.8 K CE longs and 64 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 94 K CE contracts and 35.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@ 45 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7900/8100 PE liquidated 11 lakh so finally liquidation was seen by bulls as nifty broke the swing low of 7667. FII bought 87 K PE longs and 54.9 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 0.23 K PE contracts and 30 K PE contracts were shorted by them. Retailers keep buying CE and easy money made by FII’s by shorting them.
- FII’s sold 1287 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1128 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.46 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7684 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7880 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16102 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16820 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7600 Tgt 7630,7655 and 7700(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7563 Tgt 7540,7500 and 7450 (Nifty Spot Levels)