- FII’s sold 1.9 K contract of Index Future worth 144 cores ,2.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.9 K short contracts were added of by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.9 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and shorts in Index futures Secrets of Profitable Traders Part-1
- Nifty opened with gap above and did not came down to fill gap, as today was monthly closing so NAV game started in last hour with nifty rising but still unable to cross demand zone of 7958, high made was 7957.7. Closing above 7958 we can see move towards 8050/8091 and unable to cross that we can see move back to 7850/7767.
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with liquidation of 1.7 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position have were booked today. Rollover cost @7940 for October series, Nifty Future finally closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.63 Lakh core with total contract traded at 5.3 lakh . PCR @0.96 Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8300 CE OI at 39.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8300 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 1.7 lakh in OI so bears liquidated partialy . FII bought 11.3 K CE longs and 6.2 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 1.4 K CE contracts and 18.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@ 45.5 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8200 PE added 10 lakh so bulls also adding in 7800/7700 PE making base stronger at lower level. FII bought 190 PE longs and 27.1 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 66.3 K PE contracts and 16.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 116 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 111 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.58 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7940 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7884 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7958 Tgt 7980,8010 and 8050 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7920 Tgt 7897,7875 and 7844 (Nifty Spot Levels)