- FII’s bought 6.9 K contract of Index Future worth 240 cores ,11.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 16.2 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures Motivational Story of the Uncashed Cheque
- Nifty is near gann trendline resistance as we have been discussing from past 2 days resistance @ 7845 crossing the same can see move till 7948 unable to do so we can see move down till 7700/7650.
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.26 core with liquidation of 0.55 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position have booked profit today. Rollover stand at 65 % and avg cost of rollover @ 7998.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 5.3 lakh . PCR @0.96 and VIX trading at 24.97.
- 8000 CE OI at 45.1 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7700/8200 CE added 8.3 lakh in OI so bears started adding and holding 92 Lakh. FII bought 10.8 K CE longs and 54.7 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 36.6 K CE contracts.
- 7500 PE OI@ 44.1 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8100 PE liquidated 3.1 lakh so bulls liquidated what was added yesterday so no major move from Bulls. FII sold 8.7 K PE longs and 5 K shorted PE were covered by them.Retail sold 13.2 K PE contracts.
- FII’s sold 754 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 411 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.54 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7815 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7821 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16657 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16640 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7810 Tgt 7830,7854 and 7880(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7760 Tgt 7745,7730 and 7680 (Nifty Spot Levels)