- FII’s sold 62 K contract of Index Future worth 1790 cores ,15 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 46.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 31.7 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures How to Prepare Successful Trading Plan Part-I
- We have been discussing in previous analysis 7948-7961 is important zone of support below that we can see market moving to sub 7800 zone. Nifty continued with its fall and is tad below the swing low of 7767. Nifty is now entering the demand zone of 7663 holding the same we can see sharp bounceback, unable to close above 7663 on weekly basis can see nifty going all the way down to 7422 levels. Nifty is again near Weekly support line will it lead to bounce ?
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.27 core with addition of 6.5 Lakh with rise in OI and increase in CoC suggesting long position have been added. Rollover stand at 65 % and avg cost of rollover @ 7998.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.91 Lakh core with total contract traded at 6.9 lakh . PCR @0.92.
- 8200 CE OI at 37.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7900/8200 CE added 13.9 lakh in OI so bears added major position today in 8000/7900 CE and added 53Lakh. FII bought 29 K CE longs and 36 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 119 K CE contracts and 32.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@ 38.8 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7900/8100 PE liquidated 2.5 lakh so no major liquidation was seen by bulls with a 280 point fall in 2 days. FII bought 48 K PE longs and 17 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 5 K PE contracts and 51.1 K PE contracts were shorted by them.Retailers are buying CE and market keeps going down.
- FII’s sold 1573 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 880 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.19 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7790 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7932 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16428 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17020 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7760 Tgt 7680,7820 and 7850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7710 Tgt 7690,7663 and 7637 (Nifty Spot Levels)