- FII’s sold 11.4 K contract of Index Future worth 33 cores ,13.7 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 2.2 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 16 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and shorts in Index futures Motivational Story of the Uncashed Cheque
- Nifty is near gann trendline resistance as shown below gunner chart resistance has increased to 7880 crossing the same can see move till 7948 unable to do so we can see move down till 7761/7720.Today upmove was on less volume.
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.23 core with liquidation of 3.4 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position have booked profit today. Rollover stand at 65 % and avg cost of rollover @ 7998.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.57 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.1 lakh . PCR @0.98and VIX trading at 24.32.
- 8000 CE OI at 46.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7700/8200 CE added 9.5 lakh in OI so bears added on a day even though nifty rose by 80 and holding 101 Lakh. FII bought 20.1 K CE longs and 35.3 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 13.7 K CE contracts.FII’s have been consistently shorting CE as VIX is elevated and will go down on Friday.
- 7500 PE OI@ 45.2 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8100 PE added 9.4 lakh so bulls added in equal amount suggesting one side needs to liquidated before Wednesday. FII bought 14.1 K PE longs and 5.8 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 74.3 K PE contracts and 45.5 K contracts were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 58 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 183 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.32 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7837 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7822 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16791 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16655 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7880 Tgt 7914,7948 and 7980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7835 Tgt 7800,7760 and 7720 (Nifty Spot Levels)