- FII’s bought 10.6 K contract of Index Future worth 256 cores ,18.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 25.7 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and shorts in Index futures Learn to Conquer the Fear and Emotions in Trading Part-II
- Nifty reacted from its gann trendline resistance@7880 as shown below gunner chart,made an inside day pattern suggesting big move will be seen in next 2 days, As Thursday being an Holiday we might see big move tomorrow or on Friday. 7948/8050 on Upside and 7700/7650 on downside is the range
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.22 core with liquidation of 0.8 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position have booked profit today. Rollover stand at 65 % and avg cost of rollover @ 7998.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.58 Lakh core with total contract traded at 4.1 lakh . PCR @0.82 and VIX trading at 23.74. Traders who are trading in Options watch out for IV’s as Friday we will see big premium reduction on IV and VIX which will lead to premium erosion of both OTM CE and PE, better exit OTM options tomorrow.
- 8000 CE OI at 46.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7700/8200 CE added 11.5 lakh in OI so bears continue adding and holding 111 Lakh. FII bought 575 CE longs and 7.4 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 18.1 K CE contracts.FII’s have been consistently shorting CE as VIX is elevated and will go down on Friday.
- 7500 PE OI@ 44.7 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8100 PE liquidated 4.1 lakh so bulls who added yesterday squared off half of their position. FII bought 14.1 K PE longs and 5.8 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 74.3 K PE contracts and 45.5 K contracts were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 910 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 480 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.32 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7839 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7824 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16799 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16664 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7840 Tgt 7860,7880 and 7916 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7820 Tgt 7792,7760 and 7720 (Nifty Spot Levels)