- FII’s sold 15.2 K contract of Index Future worth 273 cores ,11.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 26.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 38.4 K contract, so today’s intraday rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures Learn to Conquer the Fear and Emotions in Trading
- This is what we discussed yesterday Next 2 days are very crucial as seen below Supply and Demand chart closing above 7845 market can see rally till 7950 and unable to do so we can revisit 7700 levels. Fibi Fans also suggests the same. Nifty opened gap down made low of 7678 and filled the gap. Now traders should look for close above 7845 for short term target of 7950. Closing below 7845 will make bears again revisit 7700/7650.
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.27 core with addition of 4.7 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position have been added today. Rollover stand at 65 % and avg cost of rollover @ 7998.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.03 Lakh core with total contract traded at 6.5 lakh . PCR @0.85 and VIX trading at 24.74.
- 8000 CE OI at 38.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7700/8200 CE added 6 lakh in OI so bears added again today and still holding 90 Lakh. FII bought 45.9 K CE longs and 19.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 15.4 K CE contracts.
- 7500 PE OI@ 42.2 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8100 PE added 5 lakh so bulls did not use the rise to add position aggressively suggesting still short covering rally. FII bought 13 K PE longs and 30 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 66.7 K PE contracts and 43 K PE contracts were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 121 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 66 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.4 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7751 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7822 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16411 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16641 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7810 Tgt 7830,7854 and 7880(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7760 Tgt 7730,7710 and 7680 (Nifty Spot Levels)