Buy above 530 Tgt 536,541 and 549 SL 525
Sell below 517 Tgt 513,509 and 497 SL 522
Buy above 1478 Tgt 1488,1497 and 1520 SL 1472
Sell below 1460 Tgt 1450 ,1438 and 1420 SL 1470
Buy above 153 Tgt 155 ,157 and 159 SL 151
Sell below 150 Tgt 147,145 and 141 SL 152
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.01 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.94 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.