- Highly Volatile September Series came to an end, We saw high of 17652 and low of 15762 range of 1800 points sentiments of traders moving from extreme negative to positive but overall from August to September expiry nifty moved just 18 points (Close of August Series 17214 and Close of September Series 1796) suggesting it was expiry for Option Writers. For October series we need to close above 17650 for bullish move else any close below 17000 can see bears taking upper hand and nifty moving towards 16286/15760. Gann line will play crucial role as shown in below two charts.
- Bank Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 21.9 lakh with addition of 58.2 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting long position got added. Rollover stand at 66.1 and rollover cost @17334. Rollover on higher side on Bank Nifty as compared to Nifty.
- 18000 CE OI at 2.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 18000 .17000 PE added 47K lakh so bulls started building positions @17000 PE so worst case 17K should act as strong support as of now.
- 17000 PE OI@ 1.3 lakhs strong base @ 17000 at start of series. 16500/16800 PE added 3 lakh so bulls making base strong at lower level at start of series.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 17280 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17300 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 17310 Tgt 17395,17500 and 17650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 17080 Tgt 16980,16870 and 16760 (Nifty Spot Levels)