Buy above 293 Tgt 296 ,300 and 305 SL 291
Sell below 287 Tgt 283,279 and 274 SL 289
Buy above 239 Tgt 240.5,242.5 and 246 SL 237
Sell below 235.5 Tgt 233.5,231 and 229 SL 237
Buy above 594 Tgt 597 ,603 and 610 SL 591
Sell below 589 Tgt 586,582 and 578 SL 592
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.01 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.94 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.