- FII’s bought 46 K contract of Index Future worth 1154 cores ,40.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 34.9 K contract, so today’s rise was used by FII’s to enter longs in index futures and exit shorts .6 Stages Of A Trader
- Nifty had a amazing move last week the whole fall of Monday and Tuesday got covered by Friday as soon as Nifty moved above the gann line bulls took control and move the index to the red arc where again we will see tussle in bulls and bears, before the RBI policy.
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.72 core with addition of 6.5 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting short positions got added today.NF Rollover price came at 8503.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.66 core with total contract traded at 4.2 lakh. PCR @0.81
- 8800 CE OI at 33.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8800 .8400/8800 CE added 6 lakh in OI. FII bought 50 K CE longs and 19.1 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 11.6 K CE contracts and 87.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 38.6 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8300/8600 PE added 24.5 lakh so major addition seen in 8400/8600 PE . FII bought 29.3 K PE longs and 13.5 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 108 K PE contracts and 150 K PE contracts were bought by them.
- FII’s sold 277 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1021 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.13
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8540 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8503 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18752 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18646 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8550 Tgt 8571,8600 and 8625 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8505 Tgt 8470,8448 and 8421 (Nifty Spot Levels)