- FII’s sold 3.4 K contract of Index Future worth 88 cores ,28.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 18.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 85 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long in Sep Series and enter shorts in Aug Series index futures .Improve Futures Trading Success
- Nifty opened with gap down saw a swift recovery to fill the gap and than fall in end session.Nifty got resisted at 2×1 line of gann box as shown below and saw the decline.7930/7940 will act as important resistance going forward.Support as per gann box suggests 7747 and below that we can revisit the low of 7667 formed on Tuesday. Pyrapoint suggests good move can be seen breaking of 180/225 degree line.Traders in pain will be subjected to more pain.
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.49 core with liquidation of 19 Lakh and addition of 43 lakh in Sep future Rollover stand at 59 % and avg cost of rollover @ 8009.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.45 Lakh core with total contract traded at 7.5 lakh . PCR @0.84.
- 8000 CE OI at 45.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8000 CE added 26 lakh in OI so bears added major position today in 7900/ 8000 CE. FII bought 28.5 K CE longs and 85 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 172 K CE contracts and 14 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 35 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7900/800 PE liquidated 9.6 lakh so major liquidation was seen in 8000/7900 PE bulls unable to move above 7940 and selling pressure came again . FII bought 18.6 K PE longs and 3.8 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 4.9 K PE contracts and 47.4 K PE contracts were shorted by them.Retailers buying CE and market going down.
Buy above 7835 Tgt 7888 ,7930 and 7980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7775 Tgt 7740,7720 and 7680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:7895
Lower End of Expiry:7687
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates