- FII’s sold 84.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1771 cores ,55.1 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 29.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 25.5 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in index futures .Want to be Profitable Trader,Develop the following Qualities
- Nifty finally broke the range on downside, Nifty has broken its weekly trendline on downside need to see if tomorrow close is below it and also near gann box support as shown in below chart so 8300/8315 becomes and important levels to be watched tomorrow.
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.46 core with addition of 2.4 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting short positions got added today.NF Rollover price came at 8503 and NF close below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.41 core with total contract traded at 5.7 lakh . PCR @0.91.
- 8600 CE OI at 57.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8600 .8400/8800 CE added 37 lakh in OI so bears added aggressively today in 8400 /8500 CE. FII sold 1 K CE longs and 16.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 298 K CE contracts and 72.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 62.6 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8300/8600 PE liquidated 33 lakh so major liquidation was seen in 8400/8500 PE still bulls are holding and 67 lakh from start of series . FII bought 50 K PE longs and 234 PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 206 K PE contracts and 6.5 K PE contracts were shorted by them.
Buy above 8350 Tgt 8375,8390 and 8411 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8321 Tgt 8300,8270 and 8250 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates