- FII’s sold 18.4 K contract of Index Future worth 522 cores ,4.9 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 13.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.5 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in index futures .Want to be Profitable Trader,Develop the following Qualities
- Nifty has formed multiple tops near 8530/8525 in past 4 trading sessions and traded in 111 points range in past 3 sessions. These range bound market takes maximum profit out of trader who are unable to understand the changing market conditions,best strategy is to wait for breakout of this 111 points range for the target of 8650 on upside and 8310 on downside. As a trader you need to be very adaptive to market conditions and if you are unable to understand just sit out till clarity emerges.
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.42 core with liquidation of 2.4 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting short positions got closed today.NF Rollover price came at 8503 and NF close above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.58 core with total contract traded at 3.7 lakh . PCR @0.90.
- 8600 CE OI at 50 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8600 .8400/8800 CE liquidated 3.9 lakh in OI so bears covered marginally at 8400 CE. FII bought 2 K CE longs and 4.2 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 16.2 K CE contracts and 38.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 62.6 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8300/8600 PE added 20 lakh so major addition was seen in 8400/8500 PE still bulls are holding and 90 lakh from start of series . FII bought 25.4 K PE longs and 8.9 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 136 K PE contracts and 84.5 K PE contracts were shorted by them.So retailers buying PE and shorting CE suggesting their bias is on downside.
- FII’s sold 255 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 183 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.31 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8483 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8519 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18773(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18786 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .NF and BNF gave 200 and 700 point in just 2 trading sessions.
Buy above 8480 Tgt 8500,8530 and 8550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8425 Tgt 8400,8375 and 8350 (Nifty Spot Levels)