- FII’s sold 104 K contract of Index Future worth 2416 cores ,33.9 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 70.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 36.6K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in index futures .Want to be Profitable Trader,Develop the following Qualities
- Nifty opened with huge gap down, continued to trade in small range and showed sign off short covering during the last hour. Now again Nifty will open Gap down of Monday taking cues from global market and most likely will break the 90 degree pyrapoint line suggesting a move towards 8165/8124 is possible. MML support zone is shown in below chart.Weekly Analysis for Nifty and Bank Nifty
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.47 core with addition of 0.79 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting short positions got added today.NF Rollover price gave almost 200 points from 8503
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.12 core with total contract traded at 6.7 lakh . PCR @0.94.
- 8400 CE OI at 41.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8400 .8200/8500 CE added 37 lakh in OI so bears added aggressively today in 8400 /8300 CE. FII bought 35 K CE longs and 25.8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 160 K CE contracts and 103 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 54 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8300/8600 PE liquidated 33 lakh so major liquidation was seen in 8400/8500 PE still bulls are holding and 33 lakh from start of series . FII bought 52 K PE longs and 11.4K shorted PE were covered by them.Retail sold 29 K PE contracts and 50 K PE contracts were shorted by them.Retailers buying CE and market falling down.
Buy above 8185 Tgt 8205,8240 and 8282 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8145 Tgt 8124,8100 and 8080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates