- FII’s bought 19.1 K contract of Index Future worth 613 cores ,18.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 338 short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18.4 K contract, so today’s market was used by FII’s to exit shorts in index futures and enter longs. Overcoming Emotions As Trader
- Nifty formed higher high but broke yesterday low also suggesting formation of lower low still unable to cross crucial supply area as discussed in Weekly analysis.Gann Box with hourly charts are also shown with support and resistance so got resisted at 8×1 line and saw a quick fall till 3x1line, breaking today low of 8497 will see Nifty moving towards 2×1 line @8454. Gunner also showed Nifty resisting the horizontal line and finding support at gann arc, Follow up move is required so tomorrow is very crucial.
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.65 core with liquidation of 2.4 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting long positions got closed today.NF Rollover price came at 8503 and NF made low today @8503
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.56 core with total contract traded at 3 lakh . PCR @1.02
- 8800 CE OI at 52.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8800 .8400/8800 CE added 9.1 lakh in OI so bears continue in smaller position to add need to see follow up move. FII bought 12.5 K CE longs and 1.4 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 35.2 K CE contracts and 25.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 58.3 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8300/8600 PE liquidated 2.9 lakh so minor liquidation was seen in 8400/8600 PE with a fall of 130 fall no major panic seen and 72 lakh from start of series . FII bought 13.5 K PE longs and 1.5 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 14.7 K PE contracts and 7.7 K PE contracts were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 14 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 50 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.86
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8590 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8561 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19047 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18925 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8550Tgt 8580,8600 and 8621 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8500 Tgt 8478,8450 and 8424 (Nifty Spot Levels)