Dow Futures Down 2500 From Highs
Dow futures are now well below the 16,000 level – down a stunning 2500 points from the May highs. The Dow has given up all its gain since December 2013…
Nasdaq was the first to be halted at 0758ET.
The Dow is now down 850 points from Friday’s close and halted…
The S&P 500 Futures is halted for the first time in history.
- S&P FUTURES AT DAY’S LOW, FALLING 61PTS OR 3.1%
- NEW LOWS FOR NASDAQ FUTURES, DOWN 195PTS OR 4.6%
- NEW LOWS FOR DOW FUTURES DOWN 533PTS OR 3.2%
- EUROPE’S STOXX 600 FALLS 5.3%, WORST ONE-DAY DROP SINCE 2011
- TREASURIES EXTEND GAINS; 10Y YIELD FALLS TO 1.967%
As Brent continued to slide, the selloff in Mid-East markets continued unabated on Monday with Saudi Arabia’s Tadawul All Share Index dipping more than 6%, hitting levels last seen in May of 2013.
NASDAQ 100 SEPTEMBER FUTURES HIT CIRCUIT BREAKER, HALTED
Nasdaq Futures below 4,000!
The Nasdaq is now notably underwater for 2015, trading at levels first seen over a year ago.
Nasdaq is halted for the 3rd time…