Buy above 1115 Tgt 1125,1135 and 1144 SL 1110
Sell below 1084 Tgt 1066,1050 and 1030 SL 1095
Buy above 217 Tgt 220,225 and 230 SL 215
Sell below 214 Tgt 211,208 and 204 SL 216
Buy above 362 Tgt 364,366 and 369 SL 360
Sell below 355 Tgt 351,346 and 343 SL 358
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 2.30 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.35 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.