Buy above 875 Tgt 882,888 and 895 SL 868
Sell below 854 Tgt 848,843 and 822 SL 860
Buy above 472 Tgt 476 ,480 and 488 SL 468
Sell below 460 Tgt 456,452 and 444 SL 464
Buy above 1416 Tgt 1423,1433 and 1456 SL 1406
Sell below 1390 Tgt 1380 ,1370 and 1360 SL 1400
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 2.30 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.35 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.