- FII’s sold 15 K contract of Index Future worth 411 cores ,129 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 144 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 273 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in index futures,As its expiry week so rollovers happening that’s why such big buy figures are seen on day when Nifty fell down 500 points .Want to be Profitable Trader,Develop the following Qualities
- Nifty saw the biggest fall in past 7 years falling 500 points and sensex crashing 1800 points, Mid and Small cap Index were down 10%, Question in everyone mind is, IS the fall over, and can we deploy cash for investment, In situations like there its always better to start putting cash in scattered manner on every support zone as shown in below chart.7723/7663/7422 are 3 levels traders should watch in coming few days. Today fall was based on cash market selling as FII’s sold 5000 cores in cash market not futures market suggesting fall was not technical but serious unwinding happening in cash market.
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.45 core with addition of 0.58 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting short positions got added today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 5.1 core with total contract traded at 13 lakh . PCR @0.90. VIX was up by 64% suggesting Call and Put value is very high and buying should be avoided.
- 8000 CE OI at 23.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8000 CE added 70 lakh in OI so bears added aggressively today in 8000 /8100 CE. FII bought 53 K CE longs and 105 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 154 K CE contracts and 29 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 27 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 8300/8600 PE liquidated 41 lakh so major liquidation was seen in 8100/8000 PE still bulls are bowled out for the series . FII bought 54 K PE longs and 28.5 K PE were shorted by them.Retail sold 205 K PE contracts and 216 K shorted PE contracts were covered by them.Retailers buying CE and market falling down.
- FII’s sold 5.2 K cores in Equity and DII’s bought 4 K cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.64 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7947 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8466 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17113 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18628 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7831 Tgt 7860 ,7890 and 7930 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7720 Tgt 7690,7664 and 7620(Nifty Spot Levels)