Buy above 272 Tgt 274,276 and 279 SL 270
Sell below 269 Tgt 267,263 and 261 SL 271
Positional/Swing Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Any close below 110 Target 102
Buy above 111.3 Tgt 112.4,114 and 115.5 SL 110.6
Sell below 109.3 Tgt 108.4,106.6 and 105 SL 110
Buy above 816 Tgt 822,828 and 836 SL 813
Sell below 811 Tgt 807,802 and 798 SL 814
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.97 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.