Buy above 1820 Tgt 1835,1855 and 1875 SL 1813
Sell below 1805 Tgt 1794,1780 and 1760 SL 1813
Buy above 527 Tgt 532,538 and 545 SL 523
Sell below 520 Tgt 515,509 and 504 SL 524
Buy above 205 Tgt 206.3,208 and 210 SL 202.5
Sell below 199.5 Tgt 196,193 and 191 SL 201
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.97 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.