- FII’s bought 15.8 K contract of Index Future worth 361 cores ,16.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.05 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 16.9 K contract, so today’s rise was used by FII’s to enter longs in index futures How Markets Will React to Greek Referendum
- Nifty made high of 8497 which is 61.8% retracement from 8845-7940 and also closed above 100 DMA , Nifty also was unable to cross the pyrapoint resistance at 0 degree line as shown in below chart, Weekly Closing was above 20 WSMA. So Bulls and bears are hanging on balance as the result of Greece referendum will come on Sunday and Monday we should be 100+ move in either direction. Support are in range of 8370-8350, Resistance at 8545-8587 range.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.73 core with addition of 3.8 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting longs have entered system today. 34 Lakh OI added in past 3 trading session,NF Rollover range @8357 should be kept close eye on,holding below bears are in control above it bulls have upper hand.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.47 core with total contract traded at 3.6 lakh. PCR @1
- 8500 CE OI at 45.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8500 CE added 6.5 lakh so bears added small positions and just holding 20 lakhs overall. FII bought 31.8 K CE longs and 14.7 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 12.9 K CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 54.6 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 23.3 lakh so bulls added aggressively today before the Greece referendum and have added 106 lakh suggesting bulls are still in control of market . FII bought 49.2 K PE longs and 3.5 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 71.7 K PE contracts.So again retailers bought PE and market going up.
- FII’s bought 365 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 220 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.42
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8475 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8390 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18660 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18372 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8513 Tgt 8542,8587 and 8645 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8460 Tgt 8440,8388 and 8350 (Nifty Spot Levels)